Sunday, January 08, 2012

we've been tebowed

After he'd decided that he didn't want to watch another Superbowl from his child's beanbag chair, Charlie's Christmas present this year was a new couch for our basement. The couch arrived this past Friday which was perfect timing - what with all the playoff football games that happened, today.

(Next up ... blinds for the window.)

DSC_0014

Today, my husband was educating our children on the different football teams and offering them trivia on the various players. Since he's long been a Steelers fan, I thought for sure that he'd influence our children to root for Pittsburgh in tonight's game. But after Tebow threw his miracle pass in overtime and our daughter dropped to one knee and did this ...

DSC_0086

I think it's safe to say she's a Bronco's fan.

I've got one week to convince her otherwise, since next weekend Denver is playing New England. And my loyalty ... it runs deep.