Sunday, June 20, 2010

our dad is #1

Charlie,

My husband. My partner. My adviser. My friend.

IMG_4401

The father of my fashion savvy children.

DSC_0141

The family chauffeur.

DSC_0273

The maker of great food.

IMG_0098

The etiquette coach.

IMG_0006

The enjoyer of fine things.

IMG_0038

The artist.

DSC_0008

The puppeteer.

DSC_0025

The comedian.

DSC_0027

The story teller.

DSC_0124

The musician.

DSC_0003

The teacher.

DSC_0124

The naturalist.

DSC_0146

The athlete.

IMG_0243

The brave.

IMG_0495

The fearless.

DSC_0186

The strong.

DSC_0070

The great juggler of all things.

DSC_0161

The goofball hottie.

DSC_0731

The lighter of my fire.

DSC_0149

The mender of the broken.

DSC_0158

The gentle, kind and loving.

DSC_0060

The protector, the defender, the always reliable.

DSC_0065

The leader...

DSC_0118

We will follow you ... anywhere.

DSC_0087

You are truly unlike any other...


DSC_0204

DSC_0203

DSC_0202

We love and are so incredibly thankful for you.

HVD2

Happy Father's Day!

13 comments:

  1. Awww... I loved this post, especially the picture at the end. Happy Father's Day, Charlie.

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely, lovely post : )
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great loving hommage to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great tribute! Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should enter Charlie is a contest because he is A=-1 in my book.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice tribute to your husband and the father of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down the best post you have ever done. We love you Charlie Brown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post Jen!! He's definitely a keeper - One of a few. AND.... We are SO Grateful to him for Marrying You!! ;-) Love, M

    PS I love the first picture of you two. It brings back such very nice memories. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. We need a triplet fix in S.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful pictorial tribute to
    your Charlie. It was goose-bump raising, as the older I get, the more I see how important a loving father is for children.

    I've said this before, but I have to say it again, You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jen, what a beautiful love letter to Charlie. You are both so lucky to have each other. And the last picture... priceless

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish i had a father like your wonderful kids have.I love your blog so much, kids rocks !All of them are so cute and adorable.Lots of greetings from Turkiye

    ReplyDelete