Monday, May 07, 2007

Yet one more reason...

...we need a larger house.

Too few corners when we have a triple time-out.


  1. Awwww, I can't help but feel sorry for them- they are too cute to punish! :P

  2. I'm all for some time-out for YOU for the Gonna getcha song which is currently playing in my head for about the 48th hour!

    I may never quit singing this.

  3. Aww, you can just see the "I'm sorry" look - no eye contact, staring at the floor. Haha! Too funny.

    What are you going to do in a couple of years when there's a fourth!?

  4. I'm gonna try the corner!
    Somehow just putting him in his room just doesn't work.

  5. That is quite possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

  6. I can't believe your precious little angels would ever need a time-out!

    They don't make houses big enough for us!!! A castle isn't big enough.