Friday, March 09, 2007

Nudists on the loose

I was scrolling through some old pictures today and found it humorous that not quite a year ago, one of my greatest challenges involved trying to keep our babies off the coffee table.

Less than a year later, I've pretty much given up on trying to keep the children off the coffee table. Now one of my greatest challenges involves trying to keep their clothing, or at least a diaper, on ... while on the coffee table.

I can only imagine what this next year has in store for me...

Hopefully, it will involve only a very small number of puddles and slick spots on the floor.


11 comments:

  1. Gotta love those baby tushies!!! Oh, BTW - thanks for the message on my Blog - I quit yesterday! My last day is March 30th. I am having nightmares about Monday's incident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing cuter than a baby's butt is 3 babies butts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious, I nearly created my own little puddle after reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you doing naked potty training? That's how we did it. We did it outside though!!!! Not on the coffee table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rooster left not one, but TWO puddles on the floor in her nude streak around the house this afternoon so if you escaped with none I'll be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine are going through the naked phase too. What is that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm, delicious baby butts! So cute!

    My solution to the coffee table problem: don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those baby bum-bums!! You've got nudists in the making!

    Hey, that's how we were all born... they're just getting back to their roots! :)

    - Doggy Mama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cliff would love this one. If they keep that up they will be potty trained in no time.
    Next year it will be a whole different story. Glad you got a new camera.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last picture can be used as blackmail in the future. Don't misplace it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 6 days without an update?! Come on now, I'm starting to get worried! It's not like you're a wife and the mother of toddler triplets and pregnant with a fourth!

    Oh, wait. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete